READ, MAKE & PLAY
is a fun-filled hour long creative class for 3-5 year olds.
(formerly Arty Crafters)
- Enjoy a quality piece of children's literature
- Develop their listening skills & turn-taking
- Improve their vocabulary & understanding of the world
- Create an artwork or craft project inspired picture books
- Learn new art-making & craft skills
- Explore a range of media: drawing, painting, clay, sculpture & collage
- Explore the fun of Process Art (eg: painting with toy cars)
- Make a mess with Sensory Play (eg.foam painting)
- Collaborate on mural paintings
Book per term or try a trial class.
Join at any time and pay pro rata.
(no more drop-ins after a trial sorry)
Taught by professional Arts Educator, Art therapist & Artist Shallal Bader
9:30am - 10:30am